What's scarier than kids? NOTHING. Guess we're all not infantile adults who are afraid of responsibility, because people are having kids all of the time. Like, people your age. People you GRADUATED with. You'll get a friend request from a random girl you went to high school with and she has not one but TWO kids. That's right, when you were drinking your face off and having drunk sing-a-longs to "The Edge of Glory" in a cab on the way to Brooklyn, this girl was giving birth to another living thing.
Give this Boo! Onesie ($20, Gap) to your new mom friend and then list off the things that are terrifying about children like:
1. One day they'll go to college and you'll have to trust them to not drink so much they'll die.
2. One day they'll go to college and you have to pay for it.
3. One day they'll get married.
4. One day they'll have their own children.
5. They'll have to take care of YOU.
Happy Halloween—have fun wrestling that kid into a pumpkin costume while it lasts!